Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

 


So I just read Eleanor and park in one sitting, and I want to tell you guys about it. I really do. But right now it's still so raw and... intimate to me that I'll have to settle to promise to tell you all about it soon.

For now, you can have this:

Too bad, so sad



sad John Bradley



 love



Sad Walking in the rain








Sherlock Feelings


If you haven't read it yet, then do so. Immediately.  If you have then comment here and we can figure our feelings out together. All I know is that I haven't read a book since The fault in our stars that made me laugh aloud and cry silently the way this book did. I can't review it now as I wouldn't do it justice.

It's truly beautiful.

I promise to review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment