Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Thursday Teaser

When trying to decide what to make a Thursday feature I came up with the - temporary - idea of teaser Thursdays. Each Thursday I will share a teaser of something I have written that week, and hope you guys will do the same and comment me the links!

(Also: if anyone knows of any blogs that run daily features, specifically YA blogs I would love to be linked to them!)


Okay, here goes. This week I've mainly been working on The Imperium. Here is your Thursday teaser.



"The distorted sunlight coming through the painted window to my left causes prisms of colour in sporadic patches across the wooden flooring. It's a splintered sight, but it always makes me smile. We don't see much colour in our Division.
“You up there, Reed?” Birte calls from the doorway.
“Yes, I'm here,” I reply. “Am I late?”
“What? No, no. It's just after sunrise,” he explains, his voice sounding... off."



If you wold like a teaser of something you are writing, or of your favourite book to be included in next weeks teaser Thursday then comment here and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment